Love is all so there’s no need to fear the dark. You have to balance the light and the dark, not fear it.
You have to balance the masculine and feminine, not deny one nor enhance the other.
Love is all, it has no opposite. The only opposite is when we deny the love, when we block it out, when we feel alone.
Feel the love and there is no fear. So all can be encompassed and the balance allowed.
The LoveLife Blog: guidance on mindful, bodyful, soulful loving!
#91: Love is all so there’s no need to fear the dark
Jacqueline Hellyer - Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- #310: Lazy Sex
- #309: It's Not "Needy" to Connect, It's Human
- #308: The Art of the Thrust
- #307: Transformational Erotica
- #306: Sex as Embodied Mindfulness Practice
- #305: So Many Ways to Eat, So Many Ways to…
- #304: Date Night or Date Day?
- #303: Teenage Love-Making
- #302: Turning Sex Lives Upside-Down - It’s My Life’s Work!
- #301: The Sex Store in Your Pantry
- #300: Do You PIV or VEP When You Have Sex?
- #299: Take Your Penis for a Walk!
- #298: It's Time to Let Our Souls Catch-Up
- #297: Become a Sensual Explorer
- #296: Q&A: My Wife Won't Pleasure Herself in Front of Me
to LOVELIFE News for regular inspiration on sex, love and intimacy!