Three things a (hetero) man needs to come into a positive masculinity:
The LoveLife Blog: guidance on mindful, bodyful, soulful loving!
We undervalue the feminine principle in our society and I believe we get the masculine principle just as wrong.
Since we’ve had a few thousand years of not valuing the feminine, in place we’ve had an unnatural, overly arrogant masculine - a masculine principle that is more defined by the ability to dominate and control than one that is defined by true strength and openness.
A male client sent me a lovely email thanking me for teaching him a specific energy circulating technique. This is what he wrote: read more...
We often hear about women having trouble with orgasms, and generally with men it’s thought that they have the opposite problem, that they come too quickly.
So when a man has trouble coming, or can’t come at all, he might feel that there’s something wrong with him. It can be very lonely for a mane to feel
But it’s actually very common for men not to come. It’s called Retarded or Delayed Ejaculation, and most men will encounter it at least sporadically in their lives. If it’s happening repeatedly though, it can be a problem. Particularly if the woman thinks it’s because he’s not attracted to her.
Why a “Blackbelt” in the Bedroom?
I'm about to launch seminars for Men Only called Blackbelt in the Bedroom. Obviously the title is catchy (what man wouldn’t want to be a blackbelt in the bedroom?) and that’s why I’m using it, but commericial cynicism aside, there are very good reasons why I’m chosen the term “blackbelt”.
- Do You PIV or VEP When You Have Sex?
- Take Your Penis for a Walk!
- It's Time to Let Our Souls Catch-Up
- Become a Sensual Explorer
- Q&A: My Wife Won't Pleasure Herself in Front of Me
- Subtle Shifts to Great Sex
- Q&A: My Husband Can't Keep an Erection, and He Smokes Lots of Marajuana
- Love in the Time of COVID-19
- Q&A: My Partner Doesn't Climax from Oral Sex and I'm Worried
- Meditate Your Way to Great Sex
- Q&A: My Partner Doesn't Like Kissing - what to do?
- Communing - deep intimate connection
- Q&A: We Want to Try a Threesome - how do we do it safely?
- On Being A Human in a Female Body
- Q&A: How Do We Connect After So Much Stress?
to LOVELIFE News for regular inspiration on sex, love and intimacy!