Couples Tantra Retreat in the Blue Mountains
...deepen your love, strengthen your connection, heighten your intimacy.
Are you romantic adventurers on a quest for spiritual, sexual and relationship growth?
Then join me, Jacqueline Hellyer, on an unforgettable weekend getaway at Parklands Country Retreat in the Blue Mountains, just over an hour west of Sydney.
Leave the cares of the world behind and immerse yourselves in your 'couple bubble', as I lead you on a wonderful journey into Sacred Sexuality, Conscious Relating and introduce you to the concepts and practices of Tantra.
I bring together empowering practices and understanding from a wide range of sources, from modern scientific knowledge and therapeutic practices to ancient Tantric and Taoist wisdom, to create an experience for the two of you that will have you connecting more deeply and opening up more fully than ever before.
16-18 November 2018
What You’ll Do at the LoveLife Couples Retreat
11am-1pm: Tantra & Mindfulness Pt 1
3-5pm: Conscious Relating
7-9pm: Presence + giving & receiving
10am-12pm: Tantra & Mindfulness Pt 2
3-5pm: Sacred Sexuality
7-9pm: Sensation + leading & following
10am-12-pm: Tantra & Mindfulness Pt 3
1-4pm: Consolidation & Closing
The workshop times are focused completely on you as a couple. There are no group activities.
You will learn:
- What the Tantric approach to sex is, its scientific basis, and why it’s important for modern lovers.
- How to keep your ‘Couple Bubble’ strong.
- How to talk about sex, including how to ask for what you want.
- How to co-create wonderful experiences.
- How to explore the ecstasy of the ‘valleys' as well as the intensity of the ‘peaks' of sex.
- Ways to pleasure each other for heightened erotic arousal.
- An approach to sex that is endlessly creative and satisfying!
Please be assured that as with all my workshops, this Couples Retreat is completely classy and sleaze-free, with no need for self-disclosure and no need for any level of nudity or actual sexual interaction. That's the homework!
Read more about the benefits of attending this Couples Retreat here.
Please note that this Retreat is designed for couples who are in a good space and want to get even better. If your relationship is deeply troubled, please have private sessions with me first, in person or via Skype.