Luscious Woman Workshops & Retreats
...unite your sexuality and spirituality and discover your inner Goddess(es)
Are you wanting to discover the beauty and power of your female sexuality and become fully empowered as a woman?Then I invite you to join me, Jacqueline Hellyer, at a Luscious Woman Workshop or Retreat!
There is so much misinformation and so many myths about female sexuality that it can be pretty confusing. Are we supposed to be good girls or bad girls, madonnas or whores, porn stars or prudes? How can you be authentically your natural gorgeous sexual self? What does that even mean?
Find out at one of my beautiful, inspiring weekends of embodying your sexuality: getting into your body, feeling your energy, opening yourself up to the incredible potential of your female sexuality.
a mother wanting to put yummy back into mummy,
a long-term wife or partner who’s lost her mojo,
shy and timid and wanting your hand held to explore,
a woman wanting to build your sexual confidence and increase libido,
long-term single and wanting to get out there,
active and out there but lacking intimate connection,
or already luscious and knowing there's always more to learn and experience...
4-5 March 2017
BOOK IN SOON
What Happens At These Events
Each event is a little different, yet they are all gorgeous. The retreats tend to be slower and deeper with more opportunity for personal reflection and connection as it’s longer and participants stay together the whole weekend. The workshops are livelier and more focused on learning. We also have a panel of men come along to the workshop, so you can hear the real story from genuine men (I’m often told it’s the best part of the weekend). So in general what we cover is in four parts:
Part 1: Being A Woman
- The Yin and Yang of Womanliness - feel the balance of strength and softness for a sense of completeness and empowerment
- Connect to Your Sexual Self - discover the seven sex 'goddesses’ within and how this expands your self-expression
Part 2: Your Body Is A Sexual Pleasure Machine
- The Anatomy of Female Desire - understand the fabulous complexity of female sexuality
- Keep Yourself ‘Simmering’ - learn the positive feedback loop of keeping yourself turned ‘on’, and how that leads to incredible sexual response
Part 3: Meet Your Man (with equality)
- The Complementary Sexes - learn how to work with your partner as complementary equals, not antagonistic opposites
- Penis Play - discover all the fun to be had with a penis
- Men’s Panel - we have some brave men come in to answer all your questions with complete honesty
Part 4: Ride the Tantric Wave
- The Art of Sex - learn how there is so much more to sex than you’ve ever realised
- Awakening Your Vagina - learn how to awaken yourself to greater pleasure than ever before
- Feel the Purr of A Luscious Woman - discover how this positive sexuality creates an ever greater life
I draw on knowledge and experience from ancient traditions to modern science and therapeutic practice, so information and activities include:
- Tantric and Taoist practices
- Musing and Meditating
- Movement and Energy
- Ritual and Ceremony
- Discussion, Laughter and Great Conversation!
Some Photos from Earlier Luscious Woman Experiences
A personal note:
I’ve been running women’s events for ten years now and I absolutely love them. There’s so much crap associated with female sexuality, so many limiting myths and misinformation, that it’s a great privilege for me to shine a light on this part of life so you can discover just how gorgeous your sexuality really is!
It’s hard to find really good quality, empowering information on sex as a woman. Positive female role models who really know their stuff and walk the talk are hard to find.
Well, I’ve been on this journey myself and I’ve helped countless women discover for themselves how awesome it is to open to their sexuality, so I hope I can be that for you.
Over this weekend I’ll distill all my knowledge and experience, to guide you along the way to your own empowerment.
I hope you will join me, and let me help you discover the delicious pleasure of being a truly luscious woman!
Note: if you can’t make it to a live event, consider doing the on-line version here.