Sensuality is without a doubt a key element to great sex. Sensuality, intimacy, surrender, eroticism – all essential elements that don’t necessarily
have anything to do with the genitals.
We have five senses which can constantly bring us delectable, luscious sensuous experiences. If we’re open to them.
Once we are, we can bring that awareness into our love-making – and make magic.
Let’s practice. Choose a peach, or any other other suitably juicy fruit such as a mango.
Pick up the fruit.-
First, look at it….then listen to it…..then smell it….touch it against your skin, cheek, forearm…then bite into it and taste
Really taste it.
Then bite again:
- feeling the peach flesh give as you bite down into it,
- feeling the juices release into your mouth,
- hearing the sound of the flesh give way,
- smelling the scent of the peach beneath your nose,
- tasting the sweet flavor of the peach consuming your mouth,
- seeing the pinkish orange of the raw... read more