I’m back from running another gorgeous Couples Retreat in the Blue Mountains last weekend. I’m feeling all loved up myself from being surrounded by couples celebrating their love and honouring their sexuality as an expression of that love. It really is such a wonderful experience that I want to tell you all the good reasons to attend.
I was going to write this myself, and then I received this feedback from one couple who attended - and so I figured that rather than me waxing lyrical about it, it’d be much better for you to hear from the participants themselves!
We want to give you some formal feedback on what was an amazing weekend.
We both feel it was THE BEST investment we have ever made as a couple.
We had so much fun on the weekend but that is just a fraction of the value as we learned tools that will serve us for the rest of our lives.
(1) We were hoping it would allow us to derive more enjoyment out of our sex lives. These expectations have already been exceeded, and with so much more enjoyment and fun yet to explore we know it will only get better.
(2) We were also hoping this would bring us closer together as a couple, and again these expectations were exceeded.
(3) We didn’t expect to be given useful tools that would bring us closer together as a couple in all aspects of our lives. That was a truly incredible surprise!
(4) We also didn’t expect to be able to derive more pleasure out of all aspects of life - from savouring the taste of food, to appreciating the beauty in the natural world, and everything inbetween.
(5) The mix of spiritual and science suited us perfectly with our science background. The comparison of chakras to neural plexus was an inspired interpretation that put things in ways that allow people from any kind of background to understand the concepts.
(6) The couples retreat was a perfect way to learn about the Tantric approach to sex. The interaction from other couples shows just how many similar issues other couples face and everyone is so encouraging and supporting, there is no judgement and the safe environment allows us to make some very brave steps both personally and as a couple.
(7) Thanks again. This really is your calling and you have an amazing gift to put people at ease and explain things so easily and provide a safe environment to allow us to share. It's very inspiring. Of course please thank your partner as well as his input really was amazing and helped me personally more than I can say.
Till next time, we wish you the best professionally and personally. J&L